We are a picture library specialising in beautifully drawn and engraved illustrations of Victorian social history, daily life, work, and leisure. Our regular clients include private individuals and clubs, book and magazine publishers, museums, and TV broadcasting companies.
Ordering is simple and straightforward. Private individuals, clubs and societies pay just £5 per image and commercial businesses and organisations £15 per image (which covers all rights). You can pay by PayPal, credit card via PayPal, or BACS.
We are committed to high standards, and to date we have never had a complaint about the quality of our images.
Click here to see the typical image quality. Colour or tint in any basic design program.
"Really glad I found your website, it's a great alternative to the commercial picture libraries that dominate." - UK TV Company
Personal usage per image (£5)
• mount and frame, create greeting cards and stationery
• illustrate newsletters, family histories, reports, school projects, university dissertations
Commercial usage per image (one standard price £15)
• illustrate books, magazines and publicity materials
• use in TV broadcasts
• museum displays and interpretation
• multi-printing licensing? See the How To Buy page.